I mentioned in my Beauty Picks for Spring post that the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette ($49) was one of my favorite warmer-weather palettes. Even though it’s only been a few weeks since that post, I still hold true to that statement. The colors in this palette have been a dream to play around with, and I love creating fresh, fun looks like this one.
Here’s my step-by-step to get this simple, soft peachy eye with a bright lip look:
FOR THE EYES:
- After priming my eyes, I started off by dusting the color ‘Georgia’ across my crease. This one served as my transition shade.
- Next, I applied ‘Peaches n Cream’ all over my lids.
- ‘Nectar’ is applied on top of Peaches n Cream to give a little shimmer, and to also add a bit of a yellowish tone.
- After mixing ‘Just Peachy’ and ‘Candied Peach’, I applied this pretty pink combo to my outer corners and lower lash line. I also dusted some onto my crease to add a bit of depth.
- I lined my upper and lower lash lines with ‘Summer Yum’ to give my eyes some definition without adding too harsh of a line. The goal was to keep things soft!
- Finally, I popped ‘Nectar’ onto my inner corners. Then I mixed ‘White Peach’ and ‘Nectar’ and applied to my brow bone areas.
FOR THE LIPS:
- For the base, I used the Milani lipstick in Matte Luxe and lightly dabbed it on my lips. I didn’t apply it fully; I just wanted to get a little color going.
- To smooth out the lipstick, I applied the NYX Butter Gloss in Créme Brulee over top. This helped tone down the color a bit and add some shine.
Yup, that’s all there is to it for this peachy makeup look! This is definitely a look I rock pretty often during the spring and summer, so I thought I would share with you. Hope you enjoyed!