The day I receive my Boxycharm is my favorite day of the month! I love getting surprised with new beauty goodies, and the Boxycharm team really knocked it out of the park with this month’s box. S0 without further ado, let’s get into what I got!
- Royal & Langnickel Omnia Eye Kit ($29.98) – This beautiful gold and rose gold brush set makes a great addition to my brush collection. The gold is an eyeshadow brush and the rose gold is a smudge brush. The bristles on both are very soft and apply product well. They seem to be great quality!
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in “Cinderella” and “Concrete Jungle” ($6 each) – It may seem crazy, but I’ve never tried a Makeup Geek eyeshadow before! I was glad Boxycharm included two for me to try. They threw in a pink and a gray, and both of them are very pretty. The gray is unique and probably my favorite of the two, but they work well together!
- Small Z Palette ($14) – Evidently there has been some drama swirling around the Z Palette company. Before all that happened, though, they collaborated with Boxycharm to create a Z Palette that looks similar to the box you receive in the mail. Scandal aside, the palette is very cute, and it was meant to house the Makeup Geek shadows we received.
- RealHer Moisturizing Lipstick in “Boss” ($18) – The packaging on this lipstick is so chic. Though it is a simple black and white rectangular casing, it is very striking. The color of this lipstick is a beautiful deep maroon, and it feels great on the lips. It’s halfway between a matte and a gloss, so it has a little shine (which I personally like!) The formula is not drying at all, but I can’t speak to the staying power because I haven’t worn it out for extended periods of time yet.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion ($79) – This was probably the most anticipated item we received in the box this month. Dr. Brandt is a pretty well-known skincare line (and an expensive one at that!), so the fact that each Boxycharmer subscriber got this is pretty cool. I’ve tried it twice since I got it, and I will be doing a full review on it in the near future!
The total value of this month’s box is $152.98. Can we talk about how CRAZY that value is?! I pay $21 a month for the box, and the value always exceeds the amount I pay. February Boxycharm nailed it, and I’m looking forward to the March box!
If you’re interested in seeing these products in action, I’ve tested them out on my YouTube channel. You can have a look here: